You want to keep an eye out for viewers with a high-level icon next to their name. Chances are these users will be more inclined to spend money. Engage with them, call them by their username, and ask about their day, as connecting with your fans on a personal level will increase the chances of them tipping you more frequently.
– Share your streaming link to social media, especially Twitter
– Notify your followers on Cherry.tv that you are going online. They’ll receive your message as soon as you start streaming, so make it special!
– Be consistent with your streaming hours. Dedicate a few hours a day to build your fan base and always provide new content
– Tag @cherrytv on Twitter and @streamcherrytv on Instagram before you go online, and we may promote your stream room
– Keep an eye out for events and competitions. This will bring a lot of new traffic to your room
– Stand out from the crowd. There’s a lot of money to be made if you’re willing to explore some new horizons, such as fetishes and kinks. For more fetishes, tips, and tricks to maximize your earnings, check out the Cherry Blog.