Having a Lovense toy is a great way to engage with your fans in a more fun and interactive way while making the most of your time on cam.
If you already have a Lovense toy, please skip to the Lovense set-up guide. If you want to purchase a Lovense toy to use in your shows on Cherry.tv, please visit the official Lovense online store.
Shop Lovense toys: https://www.lovense.com/
Any Lovense toy can work on Cherry.tv, so choose the one that better fits your preferences.
Lovense Set-up Guide
1. Once you have your Lovense toy, download the official Lovense Connect app on the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
2. Turn your Bluetooth ON.
3. To connect your Lovense toy to the app, simply turn your Lovense toy on, open the Lovense Connect app, and follow the instructions provided.
4. Go to Cherry.tv and click on the Broadcast page.
5. Click to expand the bar on the left to show the Lovense bot.
6. Click on Lovense and then “Connect to Lovense.”
7. From here you have two options. Please select the option “I don’t have a Lovense USB Bluetooth adapter” and click “Next.”
8. Using your Lovense Connect app, scan the QR code provided.
9. Once a connection has been established, you will be able to set your Lovense preferences (Tip message, chatbot response message, Interval, etc.) and click “Save.”
10. Once you’ve finished setting up, you can enable your Lovense to be used on your shows (Enable: ON/OFF).